Thursday 23 August 2012

Jump Manual Review - Jump Manual as my review and manual Skip worked for me

I started researching different jump programs. You probably know the different in the market. But over time I asked a friend of mine (who attends a different school) what was the best program. He is a first year playing basketball DIII and I knew I had made a leap in its program last year. The point me to the Jump Manual.

The Jump Manual My Review

Based on the recommendation of my friend, I decided on the Jump Manual. It's essentially a program that uses your own body weight with a different agility and power exercises the building. I was motivated enough to stick with the program and see what results I got.

The jump manual lists all the exercises you should know how to do it in detail, and even has videos that explain what to do. None of the exercises require weights. You do not have weight on the court, so the weight training your body makes more sense.

I missed a few days because of the games and practice, but my results were even better than expected. I won about 10 inches in my vertical, it was even a bit more than is necessary for dipping. Let's say my coach and the team was quite surprised when I threw down a dunk on a fast break last week. I was so excited about this program I had to share it with you.
 Now I have to admit that the jump manual exercises can be very time consuming. At first it takes 20 minutes or so, but eventually will end up taking about an hour. However, the exercise takes time. So do not let this put you off.

If you want to increase your vertical for any sport, basketball, volleyball etc. or simply increase your leg strength and agility, I recommend the Jump Manual. It worked really well for me, so it should work equally well for you. If you want to check it out go to: The Jump Manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment